Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 15 of 15

Thread: A Rose Garden Tea Party

  1. #11
    Inactive Member PrincessRuthie's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,054
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks for sharing, Brigitte! Your albums are always wonderful! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  2. #12
    Inactive Member kitti515's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 18th, 2004
    Posts
    352
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My girls want to come over to your place - it's so pretty, and the cookies look so delicious! You and Kamilla did a great job!

    - Becca

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ June 07, 2005 10:38 PM: Message edited by: Becca B. ]</font>

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Princess_Lyndsi's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 2nd, 2005
    Posts
    129
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Everything is so pretty! I'm sure that was a lot of fun. [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Thank you for sharing yor pics!

  4. #14
    Inactive Member JuliaAM's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 17th, 2002
    Posts
    884
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wow, what a lovely setting! I think I would swoon sitting under such a glorious arbor. I've wanted a rose arbor forever but we have nasty deer here who eat roses by the bushel so our rose bushes are always bare. Your rose arbor is stunning!

    And those treats are to die for! What is the long chocolate-dipped one with indentations? Is that a chocolate-dipped Baumkuchen? I have a friend who requested I learn to bake one once. After I found out how complex they were to bake I never pursued it. I love a challenge though and might try to find a way to make one at home.

    Thanks for the sweet photos. [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Julia

  5. #15
    Inactive Member tatabatata's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 25th, 2005
    Posts
    595
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Yum!
    It looks delicious!
    And the rose arbor is a dream come true!
    Thanks for the pics and congratulations on being such a talented fimo cook!
    Ana [img]graemlins/wilted.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •